Lake Texoma Fishing Trip Information
- We run half day thru full day trips, every weekend and some special package trips during the week (Closed Christmas Day and Easter Sunday).
- Trip times can be customized to fit your specific needs.
- You have the option of extending your trip while on the water.
- All trips include premium live bait, lures, rods, reels, gas, water, and ice.
- You will need to bring a valid LakeTexoma fishing license, food & beverage (No alcohol), sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera, and a cooler if you wish to take your catch home.
- Gift Certificates available year-round
- Taxidermy service and shipping for trophy fish is available.
- For your comfort, please dress for the weather.
- Please call 888-381-8884 for Rates and More Information.
At Reel Livin Guide Service, we primarily target stripers while on your trip. We do sometimes catch smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, crappie, and catfish while striper fishing. If one of these other species are biting well while on your trip and you want to catch them instead, just let your guide know and we will be glad to accommodate. Don’t get me wrong, we love to catch big stripers, but we also know that some folks just like to catch fish… any kind of fish…. as long as they are biting well.
Our goal is for you to have a fun and successful fishing trip and to come back again. We value your repeat business and your word of mouth advertising. Thank you for choosing Reel Livin Guide Service. We Appreciate Your Business.